Our anger management classes, workshops, courses and support groups are designed for anyone interested in exploring, understanding and transforming their anger.
Our courses help you to start the process of effectively dealing with your anger and that of others.
Who should attend our programs:
• Anyone who is hurting themselves and others with their anger and rage.
• Parents who are frustrated and cannot deal with their angry children.
• Anyone who wants to reduce stress, frustration and anger.
• People who need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive.
• Reduce stress and increase joy in your life.
• Take charge of anger and use it constructively.
• Discover the power of assertiveness.
• Create clear goals and succeed.
Anger Management live One Day Video Workshop .
or weekly Anger Management live video classes.
Registration fee includes: Tax, course materials, certificate.
Employee Benefits and Extended Health Insurance accepted. *
We offer a flexible schedule of anger management workshops and one to one anger management counselling. Register today for an Anger Management Class. Our affordable fees include: tax, course materials, ZOOM video access and certificate.
Sessions are not covered by OHIP but may be covered through private insurance plans. To ensure coverage, please familiarize yourself with your benefits plan and which mental health professionals are covered, and provide us with this information when you are booking your initial session or class. If you are covered through your benefits, you pay session fees upfront and submit your receipts for reimbursement. Let us know if you have insurance coverage questions.
Copyright © 2021 Anger Help - All Rights Reserved 1999-2021