Our anger management classes, workshops, courses and support groups are designed for anyone interested in exploring, understanding and transforming their anger.
Our courses help you to start the process of effectively dealing with your anger and that of others.
Who should attend our programs:
• Anyone who is hurting themselves and others with their anger and rage.
• Parents who are frustrated and cannot deal with their angry children.
• Individuals who have to deal with the consequences of chronic rage and anger.
• People who need to be more assertive and less passive-aggressive.
• Reduce stress and increase joy in your life.
• Take charge of anger and use it constructively.
• Discover the power of assertiveness.
• Create clear goals and succeed.
Anger management classes in Toronto and surrounding areas.
Registration fee includes: Tax, course materials, certificate, parking.
We offer a flexible schedule of anger management classes and one to one anger management counselling. Register today for an Anger Management Class. Our affordable fees includes: tax, course materials, certificate, workbook and FREE parking.
Sessions are not covered by OHIP but may be covered through private insurance plans. To ensure coverage, please familiarize yourself with your benefits plan and which mental health professionals are covered, and provide us with this information when you are booking your initial session. If you are covered through your benefits, you will be responsible for paying the session fees upfront and submitting your receipts for reimbursement.